Do not continue to use Paul’s Bakery’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Paul’s Bakery’s Website.
Paul’s Bakery head office is located at: 32 South Road , Southall Middlesex – UB1 1RR, United Kingdom
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Paul’s Bakery and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Paul’s Bakery. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.paulsbakery.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. Republish material from http://www.paulsbakery.co.uk
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.paulsbakery.co.uk
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.paulsbakery.co.uk
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Paul’s Bakery’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- Cream cakes cannot be canceled within 24 hours of collection time.
- All deposits and payments for icing, buttercream and tiered cakes is non-refundable regardless of collection date and time.
- Any cancelations over 24 hours from collection time can be processed and customer is offered a credit note equal to the price of the canceled product. Collection date changes can also be made.
- If a refund is required a cancelation fee of £4 will be charged before money is refunded to cover processing costs incurred.
Here at Paul’s Bakery we always try keep the highest standards and consistency to our highest quality. However, if a customer feels their product is not of standard they must bring the product to us within 24 hours of collection. After testing by management, a credit note will be issued if the product is faulty. Judgement on weather or not something is faulty will be based solely on the decision of the manager. Credit note is not guaranteed if the manager feels the product is of standard. During this time products containing fresh cream must be kept refrigerated.
- Orders may not be ready before selected time slot.
- Customers are responsible for collecting their cake on time and within opening hours.
- Missed collections can be kept up to 24 hours after the original collection time only if the customer has contacted and notified management of a new collection time.
- Upon collection, customer is responsible to check if all details of their order are correct.
- Final product designs may differ slightly from designs displayed on our website or brochures.
- Customer is responsible for checking if all spelling, design, decorations and colour are correct. Any complaint concerning these matters after collection will be invalid.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring cakes are transported away from our sites safely on a flat surface. Customer will be responsible for any damaged cakes.
- Cakes containing fresh cream must be kept refrigerated after collection and transported in a cool environment.
- Shades of colours may slightly differ from images presented.
- Coloured cream may stain.
- Coloured Cream may cause hypertension in children.